Bunjilwarra Koori Youth Alcohol and Drug Healing Service
About this service
Bunjilwarra is a 12 bed Alcohol and Other Drugs residential rehabilitation and healing service for Aboriginal young people (male and female) aged between 16 and 25 years. It is a purpose-built, statewide service situated on a 1.7 hectare site in Hastings, Victoria.
To be eligible for acceptance to Bunjilwarra, a young person must:
- Identify as being of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander descent.
- Be between 16 and 25 years of age.
- Require treatment to manage their alcohol and/or drug problem.
- Be prepared to enter the program voluntarily.
- Demonstrate that they are ready to address their alcohol and other drug issues, including a willingness to participate in the development and achievement of personal goals.
- Make a commitment to actively participate in all aspects of the program, in particular group based and one-on-one activities.
Be willing to participate and live in a therapeutic community environment.
Contact Bunjilwarra or view website for intake/referral.
16 - 25 years
- Age group