Zoe Belle Gender Collective
About this service
ZBGC is an online not-for-profit seeking to provide support, training & resources for the Victorian trans and gender diverse community.
The ZBGC Youth Project works with LGBTI and mainstream health and human service providers to improve support to young trans and gender diverse Victorians by:
- Providing education and training on trans and gender diverse youth & inclusive practice;
- Providing consultation services regarding trans and gender diverse youth inclusive practice;
- Working with partner agencies to develop resources and training for health and human service workers;
- Working in and with trans and gender diverse communities; and
- Supporting the activities of trans and gender diverse youth groups and organisations.
ZBGC continue to run the ZBGC Youth Project, funded through the HEY Project, through the Victorian Government Department of Health, which works with LGBTI and mainstream health and human service providers to improve support and access to services for young trans and gender diverse Victorians.
ZBGC also provide factsheets, training, events, resources and online support for members of the trans, sex and gender diverse community and their friends, families, partners, allies and service providers.
Explore the website here to find out more.
Suggestions - If you’ve got a suggestion for ZBGC, add it to the Suggestions forum.
Services - Look through the Resource Directory to find anything from medical services, qualified counsellors and social and support groups.
Questions - Visit the Questions and Answers forums to ask questions of your peers and experts. Anonymous questions are allowed.
Advertise - Visit the community Noticeboard to advertise your events, jobs, things you want to sell or give away.
More information for service professionals
State Wide / Brimbank City Council
Mon to Fri 9am – 5pm
Yes but requires booking in advance
No Costs -
- Service area
- Disability access
- Participation length